VISIT US SUNDAY!
Here's what you can expect on a typical Sunday:
- Our greeters will welcome you & answer any questions you have.
- The service begins at 10AM with worship music and Scripture readings.
- A time of brief announcements and welcome.
- Children are released for Children's Church through 5th grade
- Then the teaching pastor will bring God's truth to you through a relevant biblical message.
- We usually close with another song and prayer
- The first Sunday of every month we partake in communion.
- Dress however you wish.
- Don't feel any pressure to give money when you visit. We don't ask you to give and don't pass a plate during the service. Just give as God leads.
- Accept a free gift and Bible on us! Pick this up at the Info Desk in the Commons Area.
- Please come for coffee, treats, and fellowship prior to the service at 9:30am.